Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow, has it really been since February since I posted!?  Oops, my bad.

You know guys, if you haven't tried my yeast rolls or french baguettes you've got to get in touch with me.  You are probably paying for something too chewy or tasteless in regards to most of the baguettes that are out there...just sayin'.

And if you've tried the knot rolls, they also go really nice with some orange marmelade, and there's a pretty nice one from Denmark, at THE DOLLAR TREE.

My biscotti was featured in the cafe at Church in the Now this past weekend...chocolate almond this time.
I've been thinking about a praline pecan biscotti all day...may have to make it!

A friend of mine in Michigan just ran out of her biscotti, looks like I may have to test the shipping waters and learn how to send some in the mail...unless you speak up and want yours first.

It was a great day outside today and I took my son to Sonic...powerade slush for him...cherry limeade for me...and he ate the last chocolate almond biscotti on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment