Monday, April 26, 2010

A new biscotti this week!

"Best chocolate kind yet! - so said my mom this past week after I finished making a new biscotti."  The recipe? ..a chocolate almond coconut biscotti.
Hands Stirring Coffee

I thought it tasted good too so I took some to the cafe at our church...have to give Pastor Jim and Deb Muehlstein a big "thank you" for allowing me to take and contribute some...hopefully be getting some more good feedback.  I'm hoping to mail some of these to a friend this week to see how well I handle/learn the shipping process and the options for doing so.

Some of you mentioned how much you liked the biscotti with cranberries and pistachios.  Yeah...I really like those too, would like to make some more soon.  Thanks for those comments.

Weighing Flour on Scale

Saw this this morning and thought it might help anyone who does any kind of business where things have to be weighed...and about integrity:
-Honest balances and scales are the Lord's; all the weights in the bag are His concern. (Proverbs 16:11)

1 comment:

  1. Just pulled a few of these comments from my Facebook:
    Linda C.: I'm watching the mailbox CLOSELY !!!!

    Karl McIntosh Cobos: Hey Linda, hope to get some to you soon...gotta find me or buy me a box first, but I haven't forgotten you sis!

    Cheryl T.: Hey Karl. Never officially met you but I am sitting in my home eating your bread. It is very good. I will be the first to visit your bakery. You may be wondering how your bread got to my house....

    Cheryl T.: Just checked out your blog. Great! Will be sharing it with our daughter.

    Karl McIntosh Cobos: Glad you're enjoying the bread and the blog, that's great...thanks.

    ReplyDelete